Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Strength Evaluation


Today I had my strength evaluation by a personal trainer at the YMCA so that I can use ActivTrax and keep track of my work outs today was basically to push me and see what the maximum I could do is, so without further ado:

Seated Chest Press 6 reps at 41 lbs

Wide Grip Pulldown 15 reps at 55 lbs  


Seated Leg Press 11 reps at 212 lbs


Seated Shoulder press 7 reps at 35 lbs


Seated Back Extension 8 reps at 105lbs


and I did 35 crunches in one minute


I need to meet with the personal trainer to do my first workout with the rest of the equipment, then after that I am on my own with ActivTrax. I need to call and schedule and appointment with the Personal Trainer hopefully Friday morning.

I warmed up 7 minutes on the treadmill and ended with 10 minutes on elliptical.

No comments: