Monday, July 23, 2012

FMM~ July 23, 2012

Friend Makin’ Mondays
  1. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon? with my kiddos
  2. What is your favorite color? Blue
  3. Have you ever been to Europe? No, but I would love tp
  4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? neither my vision is perfect
  5. How often do you brush your teeth? 2to 3 times a day, always morning and before bed the middle one is the tricky one, I carry floss and breath mints
  6. Share a guilty pleasure. I really love locking myself in the bathroom and lounge in the bath tub reading a book
  7. What are you most proud of accomplishing this week? that I got through with the more than wheels program and now I have my new 2010 toyota yaris

7 comments:

Carina said...

Came by from FMM, so I'll have to read more about your accomplishment, but a car is a pretty sweet reward. Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Stopping by from FMM! Your idea of a relaxing Sunday sounds good to me. I love taking a book with me and just soaking for hours. Have a great day!

Dennis & Jodi said...

Stopping by from FFM... I like your Sundays too! I have 4 teens and it gets harder and harder it seems to get everyone together anymore!

Unknown said...

Totally jealous of your perfect vision! :) happy monday!

Desperate Dieter said...

Love your guilty pleasure *lol*
Enjoy your Yaris :)

http://adesperatedieter.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

stopping by from FMM
Loving your guilty pleasure! I wish I would take more time out to do stuff like that!

amylou1977 said...

thanks guys!!