Saturday, July 14, 2012

A car and a Hair coloring

I am in a program called more than wheels, they helped me to better my credit and build a positive payment history using their Bridge car (meaning bridge the gap while I was car-less) I have had my bridge car since August 5,2011 15 days before my mom passed and was able to drive to see her daily when she was moved to a rehabilitation hospital 35 miles away.. prior to that I could see her taking the Bus or my dad would get me because she was in her local hospital. She was so happy I finally got bridge car.

The Choices Were:

2010 Hyundai Accent with 25k

2010 Nissan Versa with 38k

2009 Nissan Versa with 31k

2010 Toyota Yaris with 41k

All for under 11,700

1st off the 2010 Nissan Versa was off the table as they said it been in an accident plus carfax said it been stolen and recovered, that car was the most money. Okay so anyways when they asked me to make 3 selections on cars my first 2 were toyota yaris and nissan versa so this was a plus to me. So I posted on FB and talked to my dad and to two mechanics (BIL, and a family friend) they both said no way to the Hyundai, though people on fb said good things because they had one. Both Mechanics said pick one Toyota Yaris even with the highest mileage on it, second choice 2009 Nissan Versa. This was also what my gut said, so I emailed More Than Wheels and said the Yaris was my choice, My car payment will be between 200-250, I pay 250 a month for the bridge car so nothing changes there but maybe insurance price.

This is a picture of the Toyota Yaris:
The cool thing is my favorite color is blue. The dash board is a bit weird though everything is in the center, not in front of the driver, kind of futuristic I think.
Upon research online out of the 4 cars toyota seems to be the best drive and best pick up.


Onto other news, I highlighted my hair today and got a trim because next week one of my nieces are getting married so here is a picture of my newly caramelized tresses, excuse the un-styled  look I just went to the gym to get in at least 20 minutes of cardio and burned 310 calories.

on another note tomorrow is my weigh in so I will post about that,  I'm thinking of changing my weigh it day to Weds or Thurs I do not like Sunday

No comments: