Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fire alarm and a work out

Today I got my strength exercises in, today was a focus on the lower body.
Before the workout I did 10 minutes on the elliptical
Started on my strength exercises and then the fire alarm sounded so we had to go outside for like 15 minutes. When we were told we could go back inside I continued with my workout and ended it with 10 minutes on the exercise bike. I came home for lunch and then I had one more client for the day, after work I went to the stadium and walked a mile in 25 minutes. Today I burned 480 calories

Yesterday the gym was closed due to renovations which is the reason I went for strength exercises today on my break from work.
so, yesterday I took two walks before and after work I walked 0.8 of a mile both times in 20 minutes. Yesterday I burned 269 calories.

No comments: