Monday, July 9, 2012

Friend Making Mondays summertime

I am Joining Kenlie's ( from All the Weigh's)blog hop friend making Monday, looks fun.

Here goes:

 

Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? I love that its light out later I hate picking my daughter up at day care at 5pm and it's already dark so that I feel like doing nothing

2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? going to the ocean, I love it.. I used to live at the ech and I miss it

3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? too hot I think as long as there are pools and air conditioners available

4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? Decrease, thats when also love eating cukes and bell peppers and such

5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit?strawberries

6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? I hate the mall so pool it is

7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? tan thanks to my Italian skin

8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? It changed because I was unable to take summer classes and worked more ft than pt

9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? it was in the 90's

10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? Memorial day because that signifies that summer is beginning (of course the patriotic meaning too)

No comments: