Monday, July 16, 2012

FMM~ Finish The Sentence


 

 

 

Finish the Sentence


I like…the elderly and small children and animals.
I don’t like…the people that are in between the above ages...or banana's eww
I am…a genuine person
I love…my kids
I dream of…bettering myself on this journey called life
I wonder…what life would be like if I had done some things differently
I know… If I can believe it, I can achieve it
I went… to get my hair done last Saturday
I have…   to keep motivated 
I think… I can
I plan… to complete my BSW
I regret… past decisions
I do… want to lose over 100lbs
I drink…lots of water now
I wish…my mom was still alive
I am… Getting a Toyota Yaris soon
I am not… Giving up ever
I need… my family and friends
I hope… to find a better job
I want… a job with better hours to fit around my schooling better
I sometimes… wonder how my kids would be if they had a dad and mom and not just me
I always… try my hardest
I can… do anything if I put my mind to it
I cannot… stand heights
I will… be healthier and lose weight

No comments: