Monday, July 30, 2012

Blah is me...

Feeling so blah and tired, work really wears me out.
soon I will only be working 3 days a week again because I will be in school 3 days a week again.

So on Saturday I did my strength exercises because Friday I was just not feeling it. But it was 3 days last week and that is my goal.

Yesterday I tried tae bo and only made it through five minutes, I guess that is how it is when you wait until after work, I would prefer to swim on Sunday but I worked through the only lap time at the YMCA, I did walk 15 minutes as well. so I did burn about 230 calories yesterday, I also felt so hungry yesterday still ate under calorie though.


Today the fitness center at the YMCA is closed because they are renovating. Gonna try the midday or night swim time, night is bad because half pool is family swim and half is lap swim so hard to get laps with so many people in the pool but I will do some sort of activity even if its just walking today.

 

No comments: