Wednesday, August 8, 2012

last 40 days positives and todays workout

I have given up my favorite soft drink Coca Cola Classic

I use Truvia or Stevia in the raw instead of sugar in my tea

I have slowly switched myself from 2% milk to skim milk

I use correct portions, I still have pizza but I eat it in moderation and have salad with it.

I drink alot of water at least 6 6 oz glasses a day.

I have been exercising regularly both cardio and strength

I went to a group exercise class last night something in the past I said I would not do, I lasted the whole 55 minutes of Zumba class.

I went from 10 minutes a day of cardio to like 25-30 minutes.

I have lost 7 inches off my body and 12.6 lbs so far, more to come folks.

Someone told me my face was thinner last weekend great non scale victory.

I can walk a mile and not feel like I am dying

Today I went up a flight of stairs without getting winded, I was wowed by this and I did not take the elevator, yay me!

my pants are getting looser which were previously barely buttoning and I can almost get the smaller size on just not quite buttoned.

I am thankful for the support I get from Myfitnesspal friends, my IRD friends, and some close friends. And most of all from the Angel on my shoulder MY MOM I LOVE YOU And miss you so much but you and my kiddos are my greatest motivators! 

Edited at 6:30pm

Today I had a day off so I spent some time in the gym kinda as my last chance workout as they say on the biggest loser.

Today I did 15 minutes on a stepper machine

25 minutes of strength exercises

40 crunch's

30 90 degree reverse crunch's

20 minutes on the elliptical (longest time yet)

then after the gym I went on a 25 minute walk 

today was a good fitness day.

Tomorrow after work I wanna get in some cardio. I need to weigh in at the nutritionists office, though i do my own weigh in in the am with no clothing obviously that weigh it will be with clothing and in the afternoon so I am sure it will vary 

No comments: