Monday, August 20, 2012

FMM~Inappropriate Questions

 

 

Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  For Sure, If I don't I would feel like I did not pull my part
2. Do you say curse words? Occasionally, I try not to as I have a 5 year old and professionally a potty mouth is no good
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? No way, I have way to much personal space issues
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Aunt Becky from Mommy wants Vodka
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?I don't really know
6. Do you sing in the shower?  all the time
7. How often do you get drunk?  I don’t really drink much at all
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? just laid off
9. Were you popular in high school?  I don't know, I got along with alot of kids, sat with a group at lunch but I never really thought of myself as popular
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? I don't even know, Stephan or Damon from Vampire diaries

4 comments:

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

stopping by from FMM. It is so nice to get to know people while reading these :)

Desperate Dieter said...

Also stopping by from FMM ... getting laid off is horrid :( but having a five year old running around makes up for it :)
Have a wonderful MOnday and the rest of the week!
Charley at
http://adesperatedieter.blogspot.com

Flora said...

Stopped by from All the Weigh to say hello

amylou1977 said...

thanks guys