Monday, August 13, 2012

FMM In The Kitchen~ August 13, 2012

I ate under calories this weekend but have not made it to the gym at all, I did walk some around the beach on Saturday but didn't use my app to track it, on Friday I walked a half mile before the heavens opened up and poured on me, today I only work 2 1/2 hours so I will have plenty of gym time and to my strength exercises, need to do some food shopping today too








In the Kitchen


1. How often do you cook at home? I’m so busy with school and work I really don't but I am trying recently I did chili using turkey instead of beef and made pork tenderloins in the slow cooker
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? I like fresh best and when I know I am cooking right away that's what I buy, but canned lasts, and I do not like frozen
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen?  I have whey protein this is new as I replace one meal with protein drink
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there.  cucumbers, peppers tomatos
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it.  ramen noodles
6. Do you eat leftovers? sometimes
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket? not really
8. How often do you try new recipes? I adjusted my chili recipe and added ground turkey instead
9. Do you make grocery lists?  I need to
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? pizza

4 comments:

Sam said...

Stopping in from FMM--pizza is a good choice to make calorie free :)

Pinky said...

dropping by from FMM - really you don't like frozen? I find a few things are good and much cheaper frozen but I understand that not everyone likes that. Oh and wouldn't it be great if Pizza were calorie free???

safire said...

Ahh if only pizza was calorie free :)

amylou1977 said...

Calorie free pizza would be my staple lol