Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Babygirl starts Kindergarten

My baby-girl is getting so big, She started Kindergarten today she will be 6 in November but she missed the cutoff to start last year. She will also being going to before and after school program because even full day Kindergarten is not long enough for my day with school and work. This public school requires uniforms this tshirt with tan or navy bottoms. there is a polo shirt too that is navy. There are also sweatshirts but I haven't bought one yet. At the bottom is her 1st day of public preschool, her colorful style has been muted by the uniform that I dislike.


I myself start my semester at school tomorrow
this semester I have biology and lab, World History 102, a Psychology class and one of my Social Work Classes My major is SW but I am looking into getting a minor in special education.

this is a pic of Baby~girls first day of PreSchool
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe! They grow up so fast! My daughter just started High School. I can remember the day when she was just going to kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday! I have been starting to take my classes too! Only I have been taking social work ceus online. Enjoy your classes!