Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day Late ~Friend Makin’ Mondays: Have You Ever?

I am a day late hopefully not a dollar short for Friend Making Monday Hosted by Kenlie  at http://alltheweigh.com/






1. Jumped out of an airplane? Hell to the No, I have never even been on a plane let alone thought about jumping out of one
2. Lived alone? no I had my son at 16 while still living at home so everywhere I have lived he has been with me
3. Met a celebrity? Yep. P hil Vassar, Jodee Mesina, Tom Bergeron he is from my city I have met him a few times, Axel Rose.. one hit wonder Timmy T. Hmm there are some more but not coming to me at the moment
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Sadly, yes
5. Had a manicure/pedicure?recently
6.  Gotten a hickey?  Yes but I dislike them
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit, birds, fish
8. Been outside of your home country?  does Canada count
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes I have
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  I don't think so, maybe as a child?
11. Met someone online? Yes.
12. Been on TV? I have been in the background on the news
13. Had braces?  no
14. Gone skinny dipping?  many times my cousin and I late at night in her pool and once when I was older with a BF
15. Been to the opera? no
16. Been caught making out by a policeman?  Yuppers
17. Sung in public? Yep…In school
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? of course
19. Been snowed in? I live in New England what do you think?
20. Fallen in front of other people?I don't think so
21. Cheated on a test? No
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? no
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No but I ordered a drink once I forgot my wallet on the bed.
24. Shot a gun? does a squirt gun count?
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes.

No comments: