Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Getting a little behind on here..so catching up

So last week I had all the tests I posted about on Wednesday plus that was my first day of this semester. On Friday I had a second Cervical biopsy in needed to be further in and man did it hurt, but got the call a couple hours ago that it was all normal. Thank Goodness! I have been worried because at one point my mom had uterine Cancer.
 
I have been exercising pretty regularly and pretty on track with my food so hopefully this week I lose some weight. On Sunday I did a walk for a cause stepping out for a cure for the Scleroderma Foundation, I was a part of Team Krissy, to support my friend Krissy who has Scleroderma, It was a three mile walk after the second mile was complete I thought I might die, but slow and steady I finished it with my little princess who ended up with a ride in a stroller.

Yesterday I walked 25 minuted and went to the gym for strength exercises and even got a free chair massage! that was so nice, I also had my follow up with the podiatrist and he is setting me up with PT for my foot, and a new medication.

Today after work I went to the gym to try Spin class about 30 mins through I thought I was gonna die, I felt like I was gonna vomit so I stopped and rested, then I got light headed and shaky. So I had some orange juice and started feeling better.

Now I have gotta get started on a boat load of homework

Night all!  

No comments: