Thursday, September 6, 2012

post poning weigh in this week

I had a battery of tests at the hospital yesterday, in which I had to fast for, so yesterdays eating was whacked. Anyways so my appointment was at Lowell General Hospital which is about 30 minutes away so I gave my self 45 minutes, well guess what road work in front on UMass Lowell kept me at a stand still for 45 minutes, so finally I call the Hospital at 8:04 as I was 34 minutes late by this point and explained what happened, so they just rearranged my tests I was supposed to have an echo cardiogram at 7:30 but they said do the other tests first then see them. This all should have been done by 9:30 but I didn't get out of there till 11 and I was Hungry, it was also my 1st day of classes missed my 1st one. so anyways these are tests I had:
Abdominal Ultrasound
Chest X ray
Upper GI (ugh barium and I am bloated and why I am post poning weigh in)
ECHO
EKG 
blood work for various
and last urine test.

my babygirl had to have Upper GI when she was a baby and man now I feel so bad for her (she had GERD but has mostly grown out of it than goodness)

So I think I want to wait this my bloat is gone from the barium

Tomorrow I have another cervical biopsy please keep me in thoughts

No comments: