Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Protein Shakes

Protein Shakes. In.One.Word?

YUCK!!

So anyways, it is a necessary evil for my bariatric weight loss pre sugery diet, plus for a while after its a staple as well to get 60 plus grams of protein in a day. 

At the moment I replace 1 meal a day with one to lose the 5% I need to lose for the surgery to even happen. My papers in the car but I need to get to 298 or 297  9 or 10 pounds away, of course I am not going to have surgery until after my fall semester is over which is in December, I need about 5 weeks off from school and work, its a full time job getting in fluid and protein when your stomach is cut to the size of a small banana. 

anyways so far I have found Jay Robb Chocolate to be the best and plan to try gnc standard also aspartame free but less expensive than jay robb

from the day of surgery you are up walking 40 minutes a day, does not need to be all at once but must be done, I have researched and from the surgery there is alot of pain.   

No comments: