Monday, August 12, 2013

guess Mcdz didn't want me..oh well

So no call back from McDonald's, what can ya do?
going to have to keep looking and keep praying I will get more hours at my current job.

So anyways as my Nutritionist appointment was in the afternoon I had weighed in at 312, I was like OMG! she assured me it was okay today my weight was 307  so thats .2 from the week prior but from 312 its really good hopefully next week is a good loss, I would say .2 is good since me and my bf went out for our six months together yesterday, though we also walked 4.5 miles my feet hurt so bad, I was dressed for dinner not walking I think the heat got to me, I had a relaxing day today, I had to walk a bit because they closed my street to work on it so had to park my car elsewhere.


I have been watching peoples VSG weightloss journeys on youtube its quite informative, I really am glad these people are doing this for other people to see.
 

No comments: