Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stevie- truvia, yogurt and whatever else

So I am allergic to non nutritive sweeteners ( sweet and Low, Equal, and even Splenda) so I have been searching for a sugar substitute that would not close my throat and make me nauseated and vomit, because if I am giving up my addiction of Coca Cola Classic then I need my tea, and I need not to have 3 sugars in said tea. so I tried truvia today, and low and behold it didn't make me sick like the other sugar substitutes, although I have been told by a friend to use the stevia instead that its 100% stevia which I am told that truvia isn't. Either way the trial was a success and will be added to the grocery list.



Another thing I feel I need to acquire a taste for is yogurt I just do not like the after taste, maybe it was the type I tried? It was so long ago that I am unsure of where to start with trying yogurt. I have been told to try Greek yogurt so I will give it a whirl, what can it hurt?

and smoothies for meal replacements I need to find some that I do indeed like because if I do elect to have the weight-loss surgery this is a must.

Even if I don't I think it would be a good tool towards weight loss.

No comments: