Sunday, June 24, 2012

Starting Fresh June 2012

I keep getting off and on the wagon with weight loss

I have been so off it lately

Other things like work and school are going well towards my road of trying to find a new me

My mom passed away in August of 2011 and my life has been pretty yuck because of it, But like I said school is well I have completed 2 semesters towards my BSW that is great, I am also working as a personal care aide part-time during the school year but pretty much full-time this summer.

I had a physical with my primary care physician we that depo birth-control is a big fact in my weight gain.
both my Gyn and primary care wish for me to try the mirena IUD and if that fails I am going to do  sterilization, I do not want any more kiddos, I have an 18 yr old son and a 5 yr old daughter I am good, plus in December I will be 35, not in any type of committed relationship, I am good with no more babies besides I may be a grandma anyways we will find out with DNA when the baby is born.

Anyways the theory is that now I am off depo hopefully I can shed some pounds, also am joining at the Y again on Friday when I get paid I can pay the membership fee's and start up, I think swimming at first and some treadmill walking.

I also went to a seminar for bariatric surgery, and I have a consult on July 25, I do not know if this is the route I want to take but I do want to be informed greatly. A friend did it and said the only regret is she didnt do it sooner


No comments: