Wednesday, June 27, 2012

hard to eat healthy when you didn't shop for it before you started

I just decided over the weekend that I was going to start doing something about my weight regarding the way I have been eating, but I really don't have the most healthiest choices in my house so I am eating the correct calories but probably eating less than I could if I had healthier foods in the house so shopping Friday when I get payed. 

last week I had decided I needed to stop drinking coca cola classic and weaned myself to one can a day Monday was the last day I had a can. so that is no wiped off my grocery list. I am drinking tea with milk and sugar and green tea with sugar. But per another post I have discovered that I can use Truvia without bad effects so that will be on the grocery list.

I am drinking more water about 32 sometimes more


I see this new show extreme make over weight loss edition is starting on Sunday I think I need to watch this for motivation  

No comments: