Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nutritionist and blood test

OK here is an even better confession according to the nutritionist the last time I was there I weighed 318, so apparently I was was wrong with what I thought was my Maximum weight in my last post, But I am now 315 according to her scale. Then again my scale at home said 312. anyways its just not a healthy weight but she said good to losing 3 lbs at least. I have been counting my WW points but I think I am going to join online, its less expensive online. She wants me to take calcium so she gave me a ton of samples and she also suggested fish oil supplements. I will go back to her in December after christmas

I had one of the blood tests that were ordered for me but I cannot get the last one until December 11, The birth control needs to be completely out of my system for that one.

On December 4th I will find out the results of my sleep study as I was told that having sleep apnea can cause a very sluggish metabolism 

No comments: