Saturday, October 17, 2009

It has been a while I seem to be distracted by life

My life has been kind of chaotic since last summer started. First summer semester at school was so much harder than spring and fall semester. At the tale end of my summer semester my mom got sick and was in the hospital/rehab for 5 weeks, while she was in I went to see her daily minus maybe 2 days. Most of the time she was in I was on the semester break thank goodness. She got out the day before my fall classes started.


School is going okay although I am a bit scared at what the outcome will be for my abnormal psych class because the main grades are from exams. I am not a good test taker. I had two test the same day back to back and I got a 73% on both= C- I think. I will just have to try harder. My practicum is going okay I think I should get a good grade in that class.

Many appointments to get Alexis into the developmental preschool when she turns three after early intervention services stop. She has had the eval for OT and PT now she has One coming for cognitive and ST and the eligibility meeting will be on November 17 her 3rd birthday.


Dylan of course is in the tenth grade which is unbelievable. He has had his first real girlfriend and also first being dumped by said girl friend.


Now it is time to kick my but for slacking going to the Gym since the beginning of the summer, I have gained the weight I lost back. I am also getting tested for some things though because I am still counting my WW points and the scale is going up not down.


So that is the big run down


No comments: