Sunday, October 18, 2009

Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring

I do so hate the rain sometimes

But as it is Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere it is okay, the earth needs it.


I am reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire at the moment I have also read the previous three books, I have to say I love the Harry Potter movies But these books are so much better. Then again my imagination while reading is better than a movie. My first attempt was when i was younger I read Jurassic park the book was so good but then the movie was good but not as good. I usually prefer to read the book then see the movie, but then again i hate knowing what is going to happen in a movie so sometimes I will see the movie first. Actually with exception of the Sookie Stackhouse novels recently I have been reading books for younger people I like to refer to as tween's such at Twilight, the house of night series, and now Harry Potter. But the first 5 Harry potter books were given to me by one of Dylan's friends and since I love the movies i decided to read them just need to buy books 6 and 7.

I also should run out to the car and get my school bag because I have a chapter to read on setting goals at my inter site and the goal paper needs to be filled out tomorrow while interning. uggh this means in fact that I do have to go out in the rain.

I should also begin picking up Alexis' mess in the kitchen and have Dylan help me clean the middle room as they are supposed to coming in and fixing the Broken Toilet tomorrow

No comments: