Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer is almost over

Well made it through summer semester with a B in Eng comp 2 and C+ in intro to psych... Its over and the new semester starts September 9th.... Dylan starts his sophomore year on September 1st and Alexis starts preschool at little sprouts on August 31... if she gets accepted at the moody school program it will be when she turns 3 in November... I cannot believe she is almost 3 years old...

My Mom hasn't been doing the best lately she has been in the hospital/rehab for three weeks now...she has kidney failure which is getting better but she also now found out she has a leaky heart valve which isn't the best and since she has been in the hospital she has been put on oxygen.


I myself had an appt today... they told me my hormones may be out of whack and maybe a reason for my weight issues..i see the endocrinologist on September 11

No comments: