Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday October 1, 2012

Well I haven't posted because I have been so busy with work, school,kids, fitting in my physical therapy and so on my home scale I have maintained last 2 weeks. The weight loss clinic I have maintained a loss but the number their is higher, mostly because at home I weigh in naked and obviously I am lothed there and its usually after I have eaten, last week I was 303.4 but still 299 on my home scale. I haven't made it to the gym regularly either so that is probably why.

At the weight loss clinic they are happy with my weight loss because they don't count from 322 but I think 312 when I started I am down 9.1 lbs.  I need to re commit to the Gym even its waking early. I do want to buy a home elliptical for AM workouts though. I still do cardio with walking and such but no strength training all week, and that I need.

No comments: