Monday, October 1, 2012

10/1/12 FMM Uniquely you



Uniquely You



1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I think its pretty even, I rather talk in person face to face but text and talk pretty equally
2) How often do you make your bed? Truth never, I wash and change the bedding then I make it but every day no I hang in my room when not at work or school and what not and I like to be covered
3) What sounds do you hear right now? tv because my daughter is watching and her giggles when something funny happens  love her giggles
4) List three things that you always carry with you. Phone, keys, wallet
5) What are your favorite TV shows? the policing shows like NCIS, SVU, Criminal minds and CSI, then I love Drop dead Diva, once upon a time and revenge,  then my supernatural shows like true blood vampire diaries and supernatural  whooops that was more than 3 lol
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? not really

7) What is your favorite drink? few months ago I would have answered coca cola classic but now water
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. I have 18 nieces and nephews and over 25 great nieces and nephews, I was an aunt at birth my oldest nephew is older than me
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. I will get to the gym
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. my kids

1 comment:

Carina said...

Came by from FMM. Your being an aunt when you were born makes me think about that Tom Hanks-Meg Ryan movie (not Sleepless, but the other one, blanking on the name). How fun!