Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I stepped on the scale today and

it said 298 I an now under the 300 mark thank goodness, I started at 319 so I have lost 21 lbs.

I am going to the Gym frequently.

I have added some fruit, like clementines. Guess what they are good!

On my last Food shopping trib I bought 100% whole wheat bread with extra fiber. I bought pasta with less carbs. I guess this is the new step on my journey to find a new me.

My next small goal is to be 280 lbs. I have to go in small goals. In all reality the number does not mean so much as if I am healthy and my size is healthier. Because with going to the Gym I am going to gain muscle and lose fat. 

I think that birth control has been one of the culprits in my battle against the buldge. Now that I have been off it for 5 months I am losing pretty quick, although at my size its not quick enough. a little over a year ago i weighed 250 and I thought that was fat, of course it was. but when I make it back to that i will be happy to meet 250 again.

I am considering trying Alli but I just don't have the money at the moment. perhaps in March I will. Maybe I will try it if I hit a plateau?

I thought of trying one of those detox things too. I just don't know.

My next semester of school starts in two weeks. After this semester hopefully I can find a part time Job somewhere until I am finished school.

Oh by the way I have a new bit of motivation, my crush. Even if its just a fantasy that he would like me back its motivated me for now.

No comments: