Friday, July 12, 2013

I don't know what just happened new post here

    So anyways I was actually feeling quite alone without my soul friend/ best friend Tim Cannon who passed away. But having lost a boyfriend in the past I knew I must move on. 

    I jumped on to the meetme, plenty of fish and such and I was talking to random guys, never met them or gave out person info. I was talking to a guy that I was supposed to meet but that never happened or went anywhere.

    My friend Andrea told me to try OK Cupid so I did started talking to two  decent men on there. Corey and Jon.. I have made a friend of Corey he has found the one he wants to marry in Texas. 

    But Jon, well we met on February 10th, we were going to meet at the Essex st Grille in Haverhill but it was closed due to the giant snow storm. However we met at TGI Fridays at the loop, we met at 4 and didn't leave till after 8pm. Great conversation, of course we had texted and emailed almost a month prior to meeting. I was scared to meet a stranger

Guess what? Best Thing I Ever Did :)

Post on my weight issue and school and work and rest of life soon




No comments: