Friday, March 20, 2009

Back on track

Finally getting back on track with the few pounds that have crept up on me... Back at WW again..i think thats what i need.. i went on thursday instead of saturday...I lost 1 lb... i really start posting when i lose more than what i originally did...this seems to be a slow process...

This is the last day of my spring break I have managed to get most of my homework done I have one more important thing that i must do. this week i have spent of getting my van fixed a new o2 sensor a new set of breaks and new tires and allignment... unfortunatly my check engine light came back so its more that the sensor, but i have an inspection sticker so i am good for a year and next year is safety not emmisions

Well My ex bf David is gonna be staying here for a while, he is getting out of the Army.. appearantly it wasn't for him..he managed to get out with a general discharge

No comments: