Saturday, June 28, 2008

soon to be a 30 year old in college

Yesterday I finally had the spare $25 for the college application fee. I had already filled out the financial aid application.. this morning i took the assesment test... in ten days i have to call the student center to register for classes they have people to help me do this thank goodness.. i have to wait 10 days for the results of my testing... they need an i don't know answer button they don't have and you have to guess well i am hoping i guessed wrong because i don't want them to think i know more than i do in math... i suck in math... anyways i picked human services.. though you have to be approved into the program so its general studies to work towards it till accepted... i am excited and nervous about starting... i definatly will need to do school shopping for me as well as Dylan i do not want to look like a yucky dressed mom lol

No comments: